Did you know research finds that eating two six-ounce portions of salmon every week fights heart disease?
Here are 10 Ways How Salmon is Good for You and the Oceans
1. Omega 3 fats in salmon protect the heart.
2. Lowers blood pressure.
3. Lowers heart rate.
4. Improves blood vessel function.
5. Lowers triglycerides.
Not only is salmon great for your heart!
6. But when bought from a sustainable source,
7. It is terrific for our beautiful blue planet.
8. With a few everyday tools,
9. You can create deliciously heart-healthy meals and create a sustainable salmon kitchen.
10. With the guidelines and recipes in Salmon From Market To Plate.
When you want to eat salmon that is good for you and the planet.